People being people

IMG_1835

Could be anywhere on the planet. There is no context for you to decide whether you ‘like’ these people or not. They walk upright, head over the shoulders, feet on the ground, just people.

IMG_1836

People smiling and friendly. Living life where they are. What makes us so afraid of “others”? We all want to eat, we all want love, we all want to be ok…

IMG_1837

Workers in the kitchen of any restaurant anywhere. Just people being people, people working hard for their currency. What is it about the way we believe, or love that makes us believe that they are others and we are people? Why is the idea we are all people so hard for people to swallow?

IMG_1839

I think in the end while there is a portion of the world’s people dead set on owning, and controlling everything, there are still many people just trying to have the best life possible. As I travel I see that to be true. Praise God!

Kindness of strangers

IMG_1699

There is no way to tell where a person is from just by looking. If you are in a big city anywhere on the planet it has become harder and harder to see who is who and what language they might speak. Having words of any kind on your shirt doesn’t mean you know what they say. It’s the minute you need help that humanity, class and culture come into play.

Some people will not approach certain people out of fear, they are scary looking, sometimes it is their color, or tattoos, piercings, even their gender. Being a woman needing help can make for an interesting minute as you scan the crowd for what might be a kind stranger, some where you hope.

“Excuse me?” Sometimes they stop, sometimes they don’t. Sometimes they just didn’t get it or hear you, most of the time its the ‘why are you bothering me look’, as they walk by. We are arrogant in our righteousness as we pass someone needing help. Until we need something…

What we need is the kindness of strangers and funny how the more spiritual work you do, you can see the face of the right one to ask. Woe to those who ask the wrong ones! There needs to be more kindness and less arrogance on this planet. Traveling makes me see too much. But it surly doesn’t keep me from helping someone when they need it, or giving directions even in a foreign language.

I watched today as the Air France flight I was on brought a small child traveling by herself from the back of the plane, where her parent was able to afford a seat, to first class, where she could be properly looked after. On their own they brought her up and kept her calm through the flight, she was 5 flying alone. Wouldn’t you like to know that strangers were being kind to your child, afraid and traveling alone?

I watched as an old woman was trying to get water bottles down from a self, she was struggling and I watched a number of young men pass her as I walked quickly towards her suddenly a gentleman jogged up to help. He didn’t even speak her language, just assisted her, smiled and left. Wouldn’t you like to know your mother/grandmother was being aided wherever she was?

In the first class lounge a man couldn’t be bothered to move his bags as a young mother tried to find a seat, in the first class lounge. Another young man began looking at his shoes as a woman carrying a child got on the subway, the old woman got up and gave up her seat. It’s an interesting world.

Being conscious and living consciously is the ability to see every minute what is going on around you and inside of you. You are not reacting to life you are acting life. You are not behind the ball you are in front of the ball. Are you awake? Do you sleep walk through life? If you cannot yet be fully conscious, can you at least be kind?

When we stop offering kindness as a part of our day, what does that say about us? Is it really so much to expect from people? Are we really to busy to be kind in our dealings? Are we really to busy to hold the door? Is it really to hard just to glance behind yourself? Is checking on the elderly such an inconvenience? Is remembering your friend is always alone and asking them for dinner so hard? Kindness goes a long way in to a person’s heart.

I am advocating kindness. Let’s be awake. Start looking around  and help each other out. This world is hard enough as it is. Being spiritual or a regular church goer, a nun or a priest, none of it means anything if you can’t be kind. It is taught that your life will vastly improve simply by giving without getting anything in return and with no one knowing, it’s the way to guarantee God’s eye. Being kind is one way to practice.

Work hard to realize your presence counts, your word matters, and when you see someone in need, DO SOMETHING!

Power of a woman

images

Eventually women will realize that we need to stand united and not divided. The days of walking over the heads of other women to get something you deem worthy, are over! The days of bullying other women is OVER! We will only succeed standing together. I am tired of power plays, negative back biting bullying behavior. I am ready for a world of caring humans.

My daughter gave birth on Monday to her second child and the birth was nearly as traumatic as the first. Most of the trauma turned to drama because no one wanted to stand up, take responsibility, or even just make a decision. I am talking hospital staff here, you know the ones getting paid to care. WHAT! And then my spiritual community chimed in with their drama, REALLY! I am trying to do a job here!

We as women have been waiting for the day men return to the head of the table and support us on our journey of returning to our own power. But we have been waiting longer for women to return to power. Learning to speak up for ourselves and our families and giving voice to our children is our charge. It is a difficult and hard world, if we are not together who do you think will suffer? Who is suffering? Why are women going after each other? What is the only possible outcome for that kind of behavior? Look around.

The world suffers when women are not doing their job. We need to be vocal about our needs, really really vocal about the needs of our children. But most importantly we need to quit thinking someone is trying to take from us or hurt us, we are all trying to get to the same place. And on the other hand there are those women who are fighting us on every front, stop already! If you still believe there is some kind of prize for coming in first place, figure it out, there will always be someone coming up behind you and they too, want what you have. We are best served finding where are gifts, and talents can be best used to further the development of humanity. Putting the needs of others in front of your own selfish desires. Power hungry humans need to check themselves.

I am upset today and sorely disappointed in a number of women. Women standing under the umbrella of caring, concern, spirituality, pretending to be something they are not. We can see you! We are looking at you now and soon you will be best served to start doing your job. This world isn’t clearing itself for no reason. Even the Earth mother is getting tired of it and frankly

CAN YOU BLAME HER!!!!!!!!

It is and always will be God’s will that has dominion over the earth, better believe it!

And boom there it is!

Here’s to the women

Unknown-1

This is for all the strong women out there who are sick and tired of having to explain themselves or endlessly apologize just for being who they are, and doing what they do.

Here’s to all the women who are tired of being weighed and measured and found to lacking in your eyes, stop looking at us.

Here’s to all the women who are sick and tired of being pulled down by other women. If you cannot see the worth in knowing and championing strong women, step back before we mow you over.

Here’s to all the women who are sick and tired of being pulled down by the men around them. Hey you, if cannot see the worth in championing strong women, step back because we are going to mow over you.

Here’s to all the women out there that stand against the belief  that because someone is born to you, it somehow gives you the right to harass, belittle, hurt, pillage, any manner of ugliness towards your child, it does not, nor does it give the right to ANYONE in your family

you will be held accountable!

Here’s to all the mothers out there who stand next to their children making the hard choices, unpopular choices, to keep their kids on the right path and lead the way when they get lost.

Here’s to all the sisters who sister women who do not have sisters.

Here’s to all the mothers who mother people without mothers.

Here’s to all the mothers who mother other people’s children, you know the ones with mothers who won’t mother.

Here’s to all the grandmothers who are still mothering and often someone else’s children.

Here’s to all the women married to a partner they stand completely behind, they are invisible like the roots of a mighty tree, holding it up without anyone seeing the depth of their support.

Here’s to the women who have entire families standing on their backs.

Here’s to the women who silently pray for humanity. Thanks!

Here’s to all the women living in the world of men.

Here’s to all the women who live in the world of women.

Here’s to all the men who support women, May God shine brightly on your life!

Here’s to us all!

Through strength of will women can change the world, believe it!

The Spirituality of magical thinking

Unknown

I read the New York Times every morning, I watch the news, I listen to radio, I keep my ear to the ground in order to best know where to put the energy of my magical thinking. I do not look on bad news as bad because there is a spin in the news to illicit emotional responses, or to instill fear and hopelessness. Just another attempt of the ignorance of darkness to wrap itself around our thinking minds, coloring how we feel and think. No thanks, I will do it for myself. There is no judgment in this thinking but rather a decision made to lift the veil of ignorance and do the job of sending healing light.

The middle east is struggling and the violence towards women increased and horrifying, as I hope you are well aware. While we make think it nothing because it is over there and their problem, it is really a microcosm look at what is going on with the power of women to reassert themselves. It is also happening with racial and sexual/gender equality, people are trying to find their voice and others are working to shut them up.

The violence is a pushback from the old guard not wanting to relinquish control. A control that is not real but in the minds of men, feels real enough. The thought we are all one, only works when everyone, EVERYONE, finally believes it and begins to treat each citizen as an important part of our collective human family. Each member, uncle what’s his name, geeky aunt betty and bossy grandma Em, and all those killing off women and children in every neck of the woods. There is not a dominate sex, or a correct gender, or a right color, or one view of truth in religions desire to control the thoughts of the masses.

Magical thinking and the quantum field teach that through the energy of thought, any thought can move and it affects humanity. With enough people thinking the corrected thought, we are all one, we are our brother’s keeper, and there by the grace of God go I, these thoughts will move through humanity. Hundredth monkey principal. They will cause change. Thoughts are energy in motion, like the riot mentality you see in crowds easily motivated through rough emotions, that the same energy can be gathered to encourage the upliftment of a negative thought form flowing unabated over our world affecting those to weak to control their own emotions.

The humans overwhelmed by emotions are not seeing correctly and old world beliefs can be hard to dislodge from a disenfranchised group of people who have no hope. When the men of the mid-east and frankly other places as well, are so afraid of allowing women their own thoughts, identities and way of expression of life, what can their thinking be? This is just ignorance.

We all improved when each human has a voice and a correct compass setting in their heart. We as a collective have enough knowledge to know that money is not the answer it has produced greed and the negative thought form that taking what you want, at the expense of others is just fine, destroying the world, just fine, killing, poisoning, bombing, lying, just fine. NOT FINE!

We are a collective, face it, we are, we are lifted together and brought down together, it is the work of those who have gone past the world of illusion and see the truth. That those who seek to control are not our friend. Those who seek to manipulate, not our friend, we must open our eyes, and see. And then be the opposite. We can use the collective mind to enhance those who ignorance can not be helped through regular means, to far away from truth, to influenced by negative beliefs, worn out notions of the have and have-nots. We, as our own consciousness rises, see above the fray, past the ignorance, into the darkness, so that we through our own meditative work can send light. Just like that.

It is magical thinking. It is the kind of easy change that can change the world and how others treat humanity and the earth itself. The ignorance of those who can not step away from the smallness of their mind to even glimpse the higher worlds of light need our help. It is within our reach, would we but believe it. I  use magical thinking all of the time. And now its time to use that magical thinking to help lift the ones struggling.

In my mind’s eye I see light reaching into the mind and hearts of these men, so that they may feel and see that each women killed, is a mother, sister, daughter, of someone, and every child killed was the potential of God on earth, each child, each individual, carries the spark of the creator. It would be wise to see God in everyone. Because God sees itself in all of us and those who would seek to change this view might want to check their thinking.

Now to the women, we women have a responsibility to our sisters and daughters struggling. Spend time in your prayers and meditation in a nonjudgemental way to speak to the creator of this, Creator knows, probably hopes we want to know, and that we want to assist to heal not assist to hurt. We lift ignorance through our concentrated effort of lifting humanity through the use of light. See the world surrounded by the purest bright light, that lets God do the work but it gives God the sign we are ready for the work to begin.

It is time for the women to rise. It is magical thinking. It is using the spirit of God to help, to heal, to be apart of the solution of bringing peace to earth. It is magical thinking and only a few steps away.

It’s time for humanity to rise!

A greater love for Valentines Day, I’m right here!

“You, God, who live next door–

If at times, through the long night, I trouble you
with my urgent knocking–
this is why: I hear you breathe so seldom.
I know you’re all alone in that room.
If you should be thirsty, there’s no one
to get you a glass of water.
I wait listening, always. Just give me a sign!
I’m right here…

Rainer Maria RilkeRilke’s Book of Hours: Love Poems to God

In a world where we can choose the kind of love we desire to experience this is this kind of love I desire. To be loved because I am seen, my needs ready to be known, the desire to served and be served fulfilled. I want to say and I want to hear, I’m right here!

Never underestimate the power of love. Yet at the same time remember, the truest definition of love contains the effects of suffering, and the knowledge that we can love whomever we want, but we cannot control or make anyone love us back. A love that is given from the heart is in its truest sense a golden gift of life but only when given freely, with no need of love in return.

When we give our love in such a way, freely, loving without condition our heart grows stronger and we gain the ability to love more abundantly. This strength moves through our whole being. We become less judgmental, we see beyond the mask of ego to the hidden inner light of others. True love is the strength of recognizing the other as yourself. And fanning the light in others greatly fans the heart within us. We can heal ourselves when we love others completely, seeing the Divine at work in everyone. It is why the masters teach that love is the highest energy, and love heals all, and the big one, God is love!

Never forget the phrase, therefore by the grace of God go I. At any moment that which you look down upon may come to rest in your life. Or your living room may come to rest in your car. At any moment your life conditions can change. Love your family through their faults, love your friends like your family, and above all, love your creator who gave you the breath of life. It seems so sappy to say it like that, but life cannot be looked at in any other terms than miraculous and we are lucky to be alive. Living in a state of gratitude towards our creator, walking a righteous path will fill your life with a grace not found in others lives. Their pain is in their forgetting.

Do one thing everyday that shows gratitude towards your idea of the source, the great architect of the Universe, the one God. Imagine the work the force does continuously, like our sun for our planet, without asking anything in return from the life it is sustaining. The small time I spend in meditation is but a small gift as compared to the gift of knowing God is watching me every minute. God is listening for my every breath while I have to concentrate and focus, stay conscious while inviting the Divine to be a part of me because I am already a part of the Divine. You can understand the my desire to ask whether God needs a drink of water, because I need God to know I’m right here!

When we work with the Divine Spiritual Wisdom especial in community it brings God right into our lives and success a well lit path to follow.

Sending all of you love and may you have some really excellent chocolate!!!

Community

IMG_1357

I have been at a Kabbalah of Birth training this weekend and surrounded by community new and old of like-minded people, sharing in the desire to be a part of the change we want for our world. What a wonderful thing. We desire a world filled with light filled souls brought into families with light filled hearts. A community that becomes family.

I think of being a part of community part of the sacrifice we make that is filled with love, for in community the body of pain is as active as the one surrounding your family of birth or your family at home. Being in community especially a spiritual community allows personal growth in a place you thought would be filled with enlightened souls. Nope, we all just are interested in getting to the same place and are hoping to take as many with us as we can.

Where are remembering the importance of family. We are making families for people who do not have families and the reason is to support and grow, not control and separate. It’s a love revolution. A community is filled with beings in different stages of growth and change. It re-enforces the teaching if you can not see God in all you cannot see God at all. We do it see the light in ourselves reflected in everyone we meet. We do it to heal our families and our communities worldwide. I’m doing it for my grandkids.

It is my hope you can be part of a community. It is a heart opening experience to see growth in action. Sometimes those around us are so stuck it can be hard to keep going, we need each other. We are soldiers of light but even a soldier needs back up from time to time. Being a part of a community is an opportunity to develop your backup team. And if you are blessed enough to get to have a living master leading the way to your inner realization then you are in the right place knowing your team will be there when the going gets tough. Right on!.