I sometimes wonder if humanity feels fear and pain the way they do because we are always like the poem reads, one step away. We continue dwelling on our negative issues feeling lost and abandoned, as if the boo hoo-ing has gotten any of us anywhere.
We feel one step away and we stay one step away.
Frankly, I think we humans, are like puppies lost from their mother who is simply on the other side of the blanket but totally absent to them.
We cry out in our own loneliness and pain, because when we look up, our eyes are so swollen with tears we can’t see that something is actually there watching over us, there always was.
And it’s waiting for us to take a step, or a stand, or a breath, or something…
Deep down inside of us is the awareness that we were once a part of something, just like that drop of water aware of the ocean it lives in, that is how our beginning was. But we are spilt off from our beginnings and now feel all alone.
Because, we forgot where we came from. More importantly, we forgot that we did not create ourselves.
We are here, wrapped in our individual skins suits, thinking we are alone in our bodies and our experiences. We are not. You are but one step away from your brothers and sisters at all times, and at one, with the source of life, all of the time. You are perfectly seen in the unseen world, recognized as a spiritual being lost in your physical life.
You are at one with all the unseen spirits surrounding you, who are working to try to get you, to see and hear them. Not with your physical eyes and ears necessarily, but with the other sense you have
…you know your knowing, you know that you know at least sometimes, no one can tell you what you KNOW is wrong. You have been aware of your knowing of something in truth all of your life. Time to put that part of yourself to work.
This life is for you to figure out, no one not even your God will do this for you. It’s all you baby, and all your choice to do, or not to do.
You are here for a reason and the “what” that put you here, is well aware of you. You don’t believe in it but believe me, it believes in you.
When you feel that sense of aloneness that comes with despair, use your mind to remind you that you are one step away from the source that created you. One thought away from the creative energy that sustains you.
You have come one step away from everything and there you stay, far from everything, one step away.
So be with everything and there you stay, at one with everything, that’s never been, one step away.
I stopped writing some time ago, why bother? What difference does it make?
My life was derailed years ago and I have been swimming like hell to get back to some kind of shore. And I see a lot of people out here swimming the waters of “OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME” with me. It seems we have become fish in a barrel to what ever feels the need to point a gun in our general direction, are we safe? What is life about now when we have stopped feeling safe in our surroundings? Safe in any sense of the word.
As a spiritual teacher I have looked around and watched the teachings fail us. Why are we in such a mess? So, I put myself and my work on hold. I needed a different teaching than everything is going to be ok, please! those people and their platitudes make me want to hit something. Have you seen the level of suffering that is going on? What can be done? What can we as a single person do to help? Is it all lost until this apparent fall is finished and the old guard dead?
Hopeless is how it feels!
But maybe that’s ok, maybe the old guard needs to die. Maybe what we are feeling is the death of the old world and its greedy humanity hating ways. Maybe it has to be a painful death so that light can begin to enter into the minds of men again. To bring humanity to the brink of extension, giving us all a near death experience especially to awaken the walking dead.
What we have to be careful of is the hopelessness of watching the worst of humanity struggle to keep in control dowsing us with a daily dose of negativity and back bending fear. Tragedy after tragedy can make a person turn their head away from the suffering of their brother or sister. “I’m only one person what can I do”, said way to often…
In the words of Jack Nicolson as the Joker in the first batman, this world needs an enema…
because as a humanity we are full of shit…
First rule of change, be the change you are looking for
Want to be peaceful in a non peaceful world, be peaceful at all costs.
Want to be loving in a non loving world, be loving at all costs.
Want to have hope in a hopeless world, be hopeful at all costs.
Last night, another sleepless night of never ending oh my God, What now? What next? the endless supplications to what feels like a unhearing God… I decided to listen to a podcast of Joel Osteen, I know so many people hate on this man, but I’ll tell you he loves God more than most do, anyway… he was talking about anchoring in hope,
here comes the God talk but listen to it this way… faith is the hope of things to come, faith needs hope, do you get that? If you claim you have faith, then you best be anchored in hope. In this easiest terms it means if you are steeping in fear like a used tea bag, you have lifted your anchor from hope, its trailing behind you like a tail not an anchor…
When life bogs you down with any kind of weighted personal issue and you have begun lamenting it, you have let your anchor go and you will find your self drifting back to hopeless ocean,
Open your eyes, see where you are and put your anchor back down.
Keep your anchor in check. Keep your anchor moored to hope. If you believe in a higher power then leave your anchor next to your God and quit flailing around like you don’t know, because you do know…
God is always there! Its you that moves around and forgets.
Anchor in Hope!
There are times in life when the cheer leading squad of your world gets busy or is uplifting someone else, you can beg and plead with your God or the universe for a kind word and the silence will be deafening! I mean the screaming sound of nothing can take your breath away. It is the loneliest feeling, needing something you can’t find or reach for yourself. Yet, what do we learn, the strength you need to get through your sh*t is inside of you.There is inside of all of us a self-regulating monitor of love and support which can be activated if you quit looking for a source outside of yourself. The great power of the universe is inside of you. When we scream in frustration sometimes it’s because we know, we need to do something. Crying into the wind only can do so much…
So here are some push notifications to use when you need to remind yourself of the power in YOU
- You are unique. The world seemingly desires consistency between us humans, all the same wonderful weight and degree of success. But that level of sameness will burn the world out. We were made unique, a single vortex of creative energy that can suck a room dry with its neediness, or swirl in its wonder becoming everything you were meant to be. So stop trying to be “them” or “one of them”or “just like them” You were meant to be you, singularly you, without you where would any of us be? SO BE YOU
- There is no wrong answer. Sorry perfectionists but each of us develops our own answers for our own unique life. I’m not Betty and you are not Joe. So what works for Betty may not work for Joe. And for every question you have there are a multitude of answers, there is not just one. An experiment is done over and over with minute changes in the problem to test outcomes. What is an answer today may become a problem tomorrow. SO KEEP TRYING, don’t stop searching for the unique answer for your unique question.
- You look like you are supposed to. It cannot be stated enough that your physical shell is not you, just the entity that houses you. We change houses all of the time. We remodel our houses. But if you tear your house down before you have another house you will be homeless, a spirit without a body. This is how most people live, as a spirit without a body because they hate their body. Hate yourself long enough and your body will begin to play along. Look in the mirror and see you, if you need to do some remodeling then do so. But remember you are not your body, it looks like its suppose to. You are awesome just as you are.
- Material success is not real. Change fixes that, one day this makes you rich the next day your money is gone. Material plane anything is a but a dream. Because frankly material success is a trap. Once you are dead your material success stays here and you go to the next world taking with you what can’t be carried. Don’t be fooled by a world that wishes to make you a slave to material things and this desire your primary concern. You can’t take it with you so work to have that which is not material.
- Love is the answer. The horror is most people have no real idea what true love is. The level of sacrifice, the amount of pain we endure, the hopelessness we face in an uncertain world all contribute to our suffering. This one is easy and hard but the lord gave us the one law, love your creator with all your might and love your neighbor as yourself. Correct your eyesight from dismissive judgement, see the other in front of you as you, see the world as a parent sees a child, love with the fury of a mother and the world will love you back.
- It is all a mystery. There is no human who knows. There is no one better than another, in the eyes of the big game of life. There is no second place. There are no winners or losers. There are no rules only consequences. The mystery of life is like a veil over our eyes keeping us from truth but focus your eyes on the third eye and your vision will clear. Be better everyday. Be open to all that is happening and the mysteries of the universe will open to you.
- Be in charge of you. Face it no one knows you better than you know yourself.
- Don’t let anyone be the boss of you. Think for yourself. Be your biggest fan.
- Do your inner work . Be flexible in your beliefs. Keep your eyes on truth. Do not let someone else influence your beliefs. Be your own monitor.
- Use silence as a spiritual practice. When all else fails put your hands in front of your mouth, stop talking, start listening. That incessant chatting inside of your head is getting you nowhere fast, silence that voice. Harness inside of your self the voice of truth. Believe me, truth has a distinctive voice, you will recognize truth when you hear it. Believe in silence and let nothing penetrate your inner most self. God made you so be quiet and hear the voice of your creator, it calls for us.
- Be still and know that I am God. You can’t do it alone. We were not meant to do it alone. The help and support we need has been there the entire time. Inside of you is the strength of the universe. You are massive in your power so know that God is with you and the be that power. Be still and know God has you, everything is going to be alright.
For me Christmas is for children to keep some semblance of hope in their hearts. A jolly Santa tends to their wishes. But the real reason for the season is the celebration of the return of light.
For the many Christians it is to celebrate the birth of Jesus, the way shower to the oncoming tide of love the teaching were meant to bring. They saw and celebrate a heavenly child but often forget the vast importance of his role. This great teacher changed the course of our understanding of the force of God. God was no longer a punishing God but a force of love offering relief to those bogged down in laws they would never find relief from.
Jesus was the physical holder of the great light emerging as the fulfillment of the law releasing us from this life of sin, claiming a life of light and love. This fulfillment changed his name from the human form of Jesus to the being of light or the Christ. The Christ like God is a force of light available to everyone, let me repeat that, EVERYONE. It is as the Christ taught within each of us waiting for our acknowledgment. Accepted, we too can be filled with this light that surpasses understanding. That means it comes to me, it comes to you, and is beyond our small minds just how encompassing it is.
Everyone will have access to this light, no one owns it or controls it or can name it. Beyond the name of Jesus the light endures because if humans can touch it, it will be put out.This light cannot be put out as the Christ taught us and physical death will show us.
The light is eternal.
Beyond the little minds of humans the great stories continue to do their work. The seasons are marked as story holders to jog our memories to the truth innate within us. Deep down we know, deeper still lies the truth that through the time of winter season and the darkness, we feel this light our eternal hope for a better world.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
My hope for the return of light is for the children. May we all be as children before this light, innocent, heart open, and filled with love.
May your holiday be blessed!
These are difficult days as we Americans walk towards a presidential election that could be seen as most embarrassing and at the very least it feels as if the people are not realizing the truth of what is going on. The name calling, finger wagging, who said what, and who did what, will not matter as soon as one of them is in office. We have to face it, big business in America is about money, power, and greed, and this election proves it is moving right in front of our faces. What use to be hidden behind closed doors is now out in the open if we would just pay attention.
There is not a one of us who have not tried to reduce their taxes, said stupid things, did what we felt was ok when we bent the law to our desires. Been on the phone in your car lately? Drive over the speed limit lately? Told your partner a lie, or worse your kids? I could go on and on. How about you without sin cast the first stone!
At this time it would be best if we got over the actions of three-year old’s and realize what might happen if one or the other get into office and people one of them most assuredly will. We need to clear the veil in front of our eyes and see.
Both of these candidates speak of the deterioration of what was once a free society. What if we began to remember that most all of us came from immigrant families? What if most of us stopped listening to the finger wag of blame and demanded truth for a change? What if we demanded truth above all and then choose the candidate that reflected our values?
Here’s one for you, what if we remembered that we are all lying about something, hiding something, or simply choosing not to look into our own shadows? I see people ready to point at someones else’s sin but can’t seem to see the curtain of sin veiling their eyes.
This is not an excuse for sinning or wrong doing or a get out of jail free card. This is the recognition that we have all done something along the lines of what we are accusing the candidates of having done. Read personal emails at work lately? Done some shopping while on the clock?
None of us are without sin. None of us are any better than the other truthfully. Just like you cannot be a little pregnant you can’t be a little sinner.
Pick the one who you know is not going to be reactive and throw a fit if something doesn’t go their way, somewhere in the world. Pick the one who is going to have our countries best interest at heart and I don’t mean which one wants to be the most powerful person but understands the responsibility of being in the most powerful person in the world. Pick the one who thinks first rather than mouths off and apologizes. Pick the one who has a good head on their shoulder not the best pant suit or best hair, or the one who understands fidelity in a partnership. The one who wins will be the one representing us, who are you?
What if we all decided to do the right thing rather than the thing that makes us right?
Why is truth so hard for people to hear and so very hard for people to believe? What we have been told as children filters through us and can take up residence in our minds as truth. We once thought the world was flat and there was no convincing some people otherwise. It takes great effort to move the false teachings many have been fed out of their heads. Without truth we are surrounded in a world of fear.
Fear has been the largest manufacturer of negative things. Weapons are developed because we fear the bad guy. People want to carry arms because they fear the other guy. Bombs are developed as well as air born weapons to wreck havoc on our enemies. We can’t let our children walk to school or the playground because we fear they might not walk back. Fear is the real enemy.
It has become harder for me to teach as the reasons for fear grow and it spreads like a communicable disease. This world is an illusion and everyone has forgotten that. They are sinking their teeth into a fake reality. The real truth is about the light body and the kingdom we came from. This is not our home, it is a way station between worlds, that of the living and of the asleep.
Vibration is the answer as truth will ring as a high vibration and anything less than the truth falls like a bad hit to a gong, a deadened noise, no vibration at all. When we desire truth and the awareness of truth then falseness cannot take root in our heart. I am certainly not saying that we don’t need to be careful. We do because we are here. Thing is once the truth of our reality becomes our awareness then there will never be anything to fear again.
That statement alone is what makes the darkness work at us with such fervor. When you find yourself in fear think on your truth. You are a being of light, emanating from the mind of God. You are wrapped in a skin suit suitable for this planet. You are not who you think you are. You are so much more and this is not a world of fear but a training ground to become all you were meant to be.
Emanate truth and the truth shall set you free.